Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate Tribal Vocational Rehabilitation Program April News
Last updated 4/12/2021 at 1:58pm
Are you eligible?
• Enrolled members of a federally recognized Indian Tribe
• Have a Documented Disability
• Be able to benefit from TVR services in achieving employment
• Live within the SWO service area
Due to Covid-19 Restrictions
• Please call our office for questions or to make an appointment.
• Please wear a mask when presenting to the office.
Location: SWO Tribal Offices Quadrant B- Yellow Quad Room #214
SWO TVR Contact Information:
Denise Red Horse, BSN, RN
Program Manager Phone: 605-698-8437
Email: [email protected]
Outreach Specialist Phone: 605-698-8216
Email: [email protected] .gov
Did you know?
Independent Living services are available to people with disabilities. Services are provide to improve the ability of individuals to function independently in their home and community.
What services are available? Information and referral services Independent living skills training Peer counseling services Individual and systems advocacy Transition services
Contact Information: 312 9th Ave SE Ste C Watertown, SD 57201