Tri State Building Center Job Opportunity
Last updated 5/10/2021 at 8:59pm
As a Tri State Building Center Receiving and Inventory specialist you will be responsible for actively managing stock and specialty items and orders to provide a seamless customer service experience for valued clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Properly accounting for incoming goods
• Assuring no damaged items are received
• Comparing packing lists to company purchase orders and ensuring that all products in delivery match packing list
• Updating product inventory as products are received and added
• Packaging products for return to vendors and filling out any necessary paperwork
• Entering customer quotes and orders once received by sales
• Verifying that order acknowledgements match customer orders and quotes
• Answer phones and route to proper extension
Education: Completion of high school certificate or equivalent. Strong written communication skills.
Experience: Preferred knowledge of the lumber industry and/or experience with receiving. Basic Microsoft Office experience. Prior customer service experience required.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. from floor level to above shoulder height. Ability to perform work duties from a desk for extended periods of time.
Availability: Ability to work Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-5:30PM and every third Saturday.
Skills: Strong organizational skills, customer focus, results driven, communication skills.
Retirement account with company contribution
Health Insurance with partial employer contribution
Applications can be picked up at Tri State Building Center 1520 SD Highway 10, Sisseton, SD 57262 or by emailing [email protected]