SWO Requesting sealed proposals for VMYC Electrical
Last updated 7/16/2021 at 1:58pm
Requesting sealed proposals for:
1. Customer walk thru of building
2. Research and development estimate of entire building needs
All sealed bids must include and be submitted by August 2, 2021
Applicants must submit the following items as part of their proposal
1. Quote entire walkthrough of building with upgrade needs
2. Will need to schedule a walk through of building with VMYC staff
1. Statement of qualifications, competence, and capacity to perform the scope of work.
2. Able to pass a background check, if proposal is accepted.
3. Abide by the laws, policies and courts of the Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate of the Lake Traverse Reservation shall govern proposal, contracts and work.
4. Copy of SWO Business License, if proposal is approved.
5. To review the entire list of required documentation and what else must be submitted with the prospal please contact Lennie Benard-Peters SWO Procurment Officer – her information is provided below.
Contact the Procurement Office for specifications: [email protected]
Please submit sealed proposals to: SWO Procurement Office
Attn: Lennie Benard-Peters
PO Box 509
Agency Village, SD 57262
By 4:00 pm on July 19th – August 2nd , 2021
All interested parties acknowledge that any Agreement executed and performed within the Tribe's exclusive jurisdiction is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tribal Court of Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate of the Lake Traverse Reservation. All interested parties acknowledge that they must comply with the Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate Ordinances: TERO Chapter 59 Requirements, Wage Rates & Compliance Plan; Business License Ordinance Chapter 53 and Tax Ordinance Chapter 67; and Chapter 75 Sex Offender Registration.