Requesting sealed proposals for: Project Indigenous LAUNCH
Last updated 9/6/2021 at 9:17pm
Requesting sealed proposals for:
Project Indigenous LAUNCH is looking for an individual to serve as a Parent Partner consultant to the core LAUNCH team, which consists of the Project Director, Lead Evaluator/Data Specialist, Community Coordinator/Home Visitor, Home Visitor, Behavioral Health Specialist and the Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant (IECMHC). The Parent Partner will serve on the First 1,000 Days Interagency Forum/Young Child Wellness Advisory Group and the Young Child Wellness Parent Advisory Group, acting as a liaison between the parents/caregivers and providers.
The Parent Partner will function as an independent consultant, not an employee. As such, the Parent Partner will be responsible for furnishing his/her own supplies, overhead, and transportation as part of billed charges. The Parent Partner is also responsible for payment of all taxes required by Law.
The function is for a community member to inform the work of the project, assist with conducting outreach and engagement efforts with families, and participate in leadership and capacity building opportunities.
All sealed bids must include and be submitted by September 10th, 2021:
1. Cover letter or Statement of Intent.
2. Resume of experience, expertise, education/academic and professional credentials.
3. Two signed references that highlight the applicant's ability to perform the scope of work.
4. Incremental payment schedule that is based on completion of deliverables delineated in the project timeline.
5. Desired length of contract must be addressed within proposal. The preferred contract length is one year, with the option to extend the contract year-to-year without re-advertising or re-negotiating.
1. Able to pass Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention Act background checks, if proposal is chosen.
2. Willing to complete the required trainings, as applicable.
3. Acknowledgement that the laws, policies and courts of the Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate of the Lake Traverse Reservation shall govern the contract and work performed.
4. Copy of SWO Business License, if proposal is approved.
5. Documentation for Indian Preference, if applicable.
Contact the Procurement Office for specifications: [email protected]
Please submit sealed proposals to: SWO Procurement Office
Attn: Lennie Bernard-Peters
PO Box 509
Agency Village, SD 57262
By 4:00 pm on Friday, September 10th, 2021
All interested parties acknowledge that any Agreement executed and performed within the Tribe's exclusive jurisdiction is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tribal Court of Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate of the Lake Traverse Reservation. All interested parties acknowledge that they must comply with the Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate Ordinances: TERO Chapter 59 Requirements, Wage Rates & Compliance Plan; Business License Ordinance Chapter 53 and Tax Ordinance Chapter 67; and Chapter 75 Sex Offender Registration.