Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate Requesting sealed proposal
Last updated 9/6/2021 at 9:15pm
Requesting sealed proposals for:
A professional consultant to research, gather, analyze, and write the Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate (SWO) Historical Booklet. The SWO Historical Booklet is a compilation of data from the etaƞhaƞ(beginning) to ed uƞ (present) of the Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate. This Historical Booklet will require working with others to obtain authenticated documentation of the history of the Dakota People. The completed booklet will be published and handed out to the community. The consultant will be responsible to gather information from the tribal entities, writing, professional editing and the layout of the SWO Historical Booklet. The TED has many resources compiled to aid in this project. The Historical consultant will follow the process from conception through delivery of the finish project to the SWO Tribal Education Department. Review and provide analysis of all works, tasks, and plans on a weekly basis to Tribal Education Department Director.
All sealed bids must include and be submitted by September 14, 2021 @ 4:00pm :
Applicants must submit the following as a part of their proposal:
1. Resume of academic and/or professional credentials, experience, and expertise.
2. Cover letter or Statement of Intent.
3. Detailed Scope of Work plan.
4. Two signed references that highlight the applicant's ability to perform the scope of work.
5. Itemized budget needed to perform the scope of work, including all fees and reimbursable expenses (such as supplies, travel, and overhead).
6. Incremental payment schedule that is based on completion of deliverables delineated in the work plan.
1. Abide by the laws, policies and courts of the Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate of the Lake Traverse Reservation shall govern proposal, contracts and work.
2. Copy of SWO Business License, if proposal is approved.
3. Documentation for Indian Preference, if applicable.
4. Signed W-9 form, if proposal is chosen.
Contact the Procurement Office for specifications: [email protected]
Please submit sealed proposals to: SWO Procurement Office
Attn: Lennie Peters
PO Box 509
Agency Village, SD 57262
By 4:00 pm on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
All interested parties acknowledge that any Agreement executed and performed within the Tribe's exclusive jurisdiction is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tribal Court of Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate of the Lake Traverse Reservation. All interested parties acknowledge that they must comply with the Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate Ordinances: TERO Chapter 59 Requirements, Wage Rates & Compliance Plan; Business License Ordinance Chapter 53 and Tax Ordinance Chapter 67; and Chapter 75 Sex Offender Registration.