The Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate Tribal Education Department RFP
Last updated 9/14/2021 at 11:47am
Requesting sealed proposals for:
The Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate Tribal Education Department (SWO TED) is seeking a consultant to provide standard writing professional services. The consultant will provide the development and the writing of the K-12 Dakota Language and Dakota Culture standards with support of the SWO BIE Standards Writer, working with a group of Dakota Language/Culture teachers from the tribal schools (virtually or in-person) and other Dakota speakers and cultural experts. The consultant will have a working knowledge of how educational standards are written, the review process and bringing the standards to draft form. Bi-monthly analysis of all works, tasks, and plans to be provided to TED Director and Grant Administrator. Provide at least one on-site or virtual visit bi-monthly.
All sealed bids must include the following and be submitted by September 24, 2021 @ 4:00pm:
Applicants must submit the following as a part of their proposal:
1. Resume of academic and/or professional credentials, experience, and expertise.
2. Cover letter or Statement of Intent.
3. Detailed Scope of Work plan.
4. Two signed references that highlight the applicant's ability to perform the scope of work.
5. Itemized budget needed to perform the scope of work, including all fees and reimbursable expenses (such as supplies, travel, and overhead).
6. Incremental payment schedule that is based on completion of deliverables delineated in the work plan.
1. Abide by the laws, policies and courts of the Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate of the Lake Traverse Reservation shall govern proposal, contracts and work.
2. Copy of SWO Business License, if proposal is approved.
3. Documentation for Indian Preference, if applicable.
4. Signed W-9 form, if proposal is chosen.
Contact the Procurement Office for specifications: [email protected]
Please submit sealed proposals to: SWO Procurement Office
Attn: Lennie Peters
PO Box 509
Agency Village, SD 57262
By 4:00 pm on Friday, September 24, 2021
All interested parties acknowledge that any Agreement executed and performed within the Tribe's exclusive jurisdiction is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tribal Court of Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate of the Lake Traverse Reservation. All interested parties acknowledge that they must comply with the Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate Ordinances: TERO Chapter 59 Requirements, Wage Rates & Compliance Plan; Business License Ordinance Chapter 53 and Tax Ordinance Chapter 67; and Chapter 75 Sex Offender Registration.